Wednesday, December 24, 2008

College Days:-)

This is when I used to have super long hair...not any more!
My roommates from my first year at college were always good to try new things with me. They came country dancing and even bought me beer for my 20th b-day (don't worry, we only washed our hair with it). Lots of good times. Karrie (left) recently got married and Beth (right) is on a mission in Tucson Arizona.
Laura Cheney and I were room mates this fall, she's always good to take me to some of the ranches around that she works on and get me around some horses and farm stuff.
School keeps me pretty busy with clubs and stuff. Range club does some pretty sweet things like clay shooting! Student council is fun because of the good people and IWA (Institute Womans Association) is the best because of Lannette Pettit!

No comments:

Post a Comment